Personal Trainer Education

Personal Training News

Is Bristol The Best Place To Live?

January 9, 2013 by marcusk · No Comments · Industry News, Personal Trainers, Personal Training

Bristol has once again been highlighted as one of the best place to live in a Daily Mail survey that looked at health factors such as life expectancy, quality of life, leisure facilities and the general health and wellbeing of the residents. David Glover has been personal training in Bristol for many years and to him the results are certainly no surprise. “I believe that Bristol is a city with a great work-life balance and a population who take an active interest in their health. My own client base has seen solid growth over the last 5 years or so and I think more and more businesses and professional workers are moving to the city of bristol.”

Bristol is a city with a very diverse population from students to busy execs. It is also a city that has a strong sporting heritage and with the surrounding Somerset countryside, there are ample opportunities for outdoor pursuits and leisure activities which have helped it to become a mecca for fitness retreats and outdoor bootcamps.

No Comments so far ↓

There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.